Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Obama.

Has a nice ring to it, no? Everyone is a bit groggy here today from staying up late to watch election results and speeches...and while the East Coast is genarally pretty hardcore Democratic, people here are no less excited about Obama's victory. I couldn't stay awake to watch Obama's speech (and am so jealous that Shift got to see it in person -- that's the kind of thing she'll tell her kids about someday), but got teary-eyed this morning when I saw parts of it on TV.
I walked by probably six different places to try to find a copy of the NYTimes (below) to send my mom so she could see the coverage, but it was sold out everywhere. Good thing I could snag a copy from the office. :)

1 comment:

hen said...

Thanks sweetheart! Not a copy to be found in Indianapolis.