Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby it's cold outside.

I hate cold weather. Lucy hates cold weather. But Lucy also hates her winter coat that we got her. When we put it on her, she acts like a little kid in a snowsuit that can't move her arms. So we're thinking she might need a sweater. Preferably one that doesn't cost as much as a sweater for me.


I like this cable-knit sweater (in a different color). It has sort of a weird turtleneck thing going on, but it might hide her neck rolls, so maybe that's a good thing.


I also like this fairisle sweater from JCrew's Crewmutts. But I do wish they had a photo of it on a dog, it's hard to tell what it looks like on. It says to size up for "stout" dogs - bad sign.

This one might be a winner! It's Polo (yes, as in Ralph Lauren, don't laugh), but it's on sale. And it comes in lots of colors. It also happens to be cashmere (do dogs even like cashmere?). I'll take it!


No comments: