Thursday, August 7, 2008

awkward moments at work

One of my greatest discoveries of the summer was Pandora, a website/program that allows you to sort of make your own radio station that plays exactly the kind of music you like. You enter songs and/or artists you like, and it plays songs by those artists and other similar artists. Most of the time, it's genius. I enter Coldplay and U2, and it plays Jack Johnson and The Killers. But it's not perfect. I also entered Justin Timberlake (I know, I know), and somehow it decides Notorious B.I.G. should be next on my playlist. Of course Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's "Crossroads" (circa junior year in high school) comes on just as my boss comes to my office to go over some paperwork. WTF is that all about? Sorry Justin, I might just have to remove you from my list.

No comments: