Friday, January 30, 2009

forever frugal fridays

It's always about this time of year that I get really sick of winter. I'm tired of my winter clothes, of being cold, of bundling up within an inch of my life when I leave my apartment only to sweat in the crowded subway, of not being able to walk the dog for more than a block before she rebels and wants back inside. I'm ready for spring! Now! These clothes will make it feel like it's coming a little faster.
This dress is great -- yes, a bit bright -- but throw on black sandals and go. So easy.
This one is great too -- slightly nautically-inspired, but not so much that it's cheesy. Love the other colors too.
This dress is just about perfect. Simple, comfy, casual, and $13! I might need it in every color. Great with flip flops for running errands or as a pool/beach cover-up, or with espadrilles, a straw clutch, and fun jewelry for a night out. Done!

No comments: