Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shiny shiny!

Work is busy this week - lots to do before the holidays. Good news is, after Friday I don't work until January 5! Woo hoo!

On a random note, I just have to say how much I love the Clairol Nice 'n Easy ColorSeal Clear Gloss. I got it in a gift bag from an event last year and was addicted the first time I tried it. It's basically like the gloss that you get at a salon after having your hair colored -- it locks in your color and makes your hair super shiny and silky.
I used it in the shower this morning and actually caught myself admiring my shiny hair in the bathroom at work. Oops. But long story short, it's good stuff and helps make your color last, so you can stretch the time between coloring appointments -- which I always seem to do.

No comments: