Thursday, October 9, 2008

I love a good sale section.

Shopping at J.Crew is tricky. On one hand, you know that if you wait long enough, everything will go on sale. On the other hand, by the time it goes on sale your size might be long gone (as is often the case for me). So once you know something is on sale, you have to either run to a store asap, or call the store to ask them to put things on hold for you (I highly recommend the latter!). All the sale stuff today was an extra 20% off, so it was extra hard to say no!I love this cardigan and would buy it in every color if I could. The ruffles just make it so girly. It was $55 marked down from $88!
It's always hard to find a good sweater dress that isn't too clingy in the hip area, and this one isn't -- but it runs ridiculously large. I need to find an XS, so maybe that will be a project for the weekend...it's worth it, since it's now $80 marked down from $150! And then no more shopping. At least until Chicago :)

No comments: