Friday, September 19, 2008

baby it's cold outside.

Today really feels like fall. It was 52 degrees when Lucy and I went out for our morning walk, and once we hit the cold air, she looked at me like, "really?" I was wearing a fleece so I was warm, but her poor little ears were freezing. I think it's time to look for a dog coat.

I think this would actually keep her warm. Too bad it's a "down shooting vest" and costs $115. Next!


A coat might be better than a sweater since I wouldn't have to pull it off and on. This barn coat is cute and looks warm.
Or I love this one - a little Barbour jacket for dogs! I know their people coats are warm, so I bet this would be too.
I know I'm gonna hear it from shift for writing a post on dog clothing...but how cute would Lucy look in a coat? Plus, it's Friday morning. No serious work is going on until the coffee kicks in.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Dog coats and dog clothing in general are adorable on dogs. :)

Dog coats and sweaters are a great way to keep your dog warm during those cold fall days.

Shirley Landis VanScoyk said...

There are dogs that wear clothes and there are dogs that don't. My American Bull Dog Nola does not. My Manchester Terrier Daisy LIVES to be DRESSED. She has a white fake fur coat with a pink satin lining which is her favorite against chilly nights. She has a denim levi vest. But I will say, the best for getting on and off is her pink velour hoodie.